Inspired by the adult Blizzard Magnesium GS ski, the 2011 Blizzard Jr skis are manufactured with a full wood core and the highest quality of materials. One of the most stable and responsive Jr skis on the market.
- Sidewall Construction: Gives increased impact strength which results in direct handling, increased stability and stable edge-grip.
- Race: Hand built in Mittersill Austria since 1945. Blizzard race equipment sets the standard for quality and construction.
- Construction: Sandwich Compound, Sidewall Magnesium
- Technology: WC Race, New Protective Tip
- GS Core: Beech / Poplar Wood Core
- Running Base: WC Ultra-HM Sintered Electra
- Top Sheet: WC Race Top
- Steel Edge: CK 60
- Finish: NC Edge Tuning, Diagonal Race Structure
- Camber: Traditional
- Plate fits Boot Sole length 210-334
INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS please email or call us for shipping rates, 1.844.SKI YARD (754.9273).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.